Bread Pudding With Fruits And Nuts

Now, this is my go-to dessert when I want some softness and crunch to bite into, also I need a blast of flavours in my mouth.

I learnt this recipe from food goddess Nigella Lawson, whom I love

watching, while she cooks with such ease and her recipes turn out to be great.

Let’s get into the recipe.



Bread Pudding With Fruits And Nuts

Ingredients:

5 bread slices
Sugar to sprinkle
3 tsp jam
1/2 cup milk
1 apple cut into cubes
1/2 banana cut into slices
5 roasted almonds finely chopped
5 roasted cashew nuts finely chopped

Procedure:

1. Take a bowl and place bread cubes so in a way that it forms a layer.

2. Apply jam to bread cubes and sprinkle sugar.

3. Place a layer of banana slices and apple cubes.

3. Then place another layer of bread cubes and repeat applying jam, sprinkling sugar and layering fruits.

4. Repeat another layer of bread.

5. Pour milk on bread layers.

6. Garnish the pudding with nuts.

7. Refrigerate the pudding for 10 minutes and serve cold.

The most yummy pudding is ready to be relished!

Try this recipe at your home and let me know in the comments below.

Do you know any yummy pudding recipes? Let me know.

Bon Appetit!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yummy Marie Biscuit Pudding

Scrambled Eggs With Potatoes, Tomatoes and Capsicum

Brinjal, Broad Beans And Fenugreek Leaves Curry